Involved in its community
Motivated by social, ethical and environmental issues, Sani-Éco is actively involved with local organizations. Whether it is through volunteer work or financial contributions, we work to improve the quality of life for our local community. Striving to be a good corporate citizen, Sani-Éco is making a difference in the lives of many, for both today and tomorrow.
- Le Tandem residential resource
In order to help struggling teenagers, Sani-Éco organizes an annual golf tournament for the benefit of the Tandem house.
- Granby Zoo Foundation
Julie Gagné joined the Board of the Granby Zoo Foundation in order to support fundraising campaigns which raise money for the conservation of threatened species and the creation of new habitats. The board’s mission is also to educate and promote sustainable tourism.
- Board member of the Hospital Center
- Kilimanjaro climb to collect $150,000 for Sherbrooke’s lyric house
- Mentor at the haute-yamaska chamber of commerce
To help today’s young entrepreneurs build a better tomorrow, Juliette Gagné has put her experience and knowledge to good use as a mentor
- Arthritis Society
Touched by the pain felt by people afflicted with arthritis, Julie Gagné headed a fundraising event in 2012 entitled “Discover Local Produce”. The collected sum of $42,000 was invested in research and development of this medical condition.
- Gévry-Lussier Pavillon
As active members of the Board, Juliette and Jean-Denis Gagné helped in the implementation of a community-based social housing program, allowing those over the age 55 to lower their housing costs in the town of Ste-Cécile-de-Milton
- Vision 2015
Helping pave the way for the development of the Haute-Yamaska’s Chamber of Commerce, Juliette Gagné contributed to the project as a member of the Vision 2015 environmental committee.
- Board member of the Héritage Miner Farm
- Municipal Councillor of Sainte-Cécile-de-Milton (2005-2009)
- Member of the Association des Entrepreneurs en Services Environnementaux du Québec
- Member of the Fédération Canadienne des Entreprises Indépendantes du Québec
- Board member of the Alzheimer Foundation for 3
- President of the Governing Board of the Assomption School for 7 years
- Volunteer for two “Parc École” fundraisers for the Assomption School having generated $30,000 each
- President of the Génération Avenir Jury in 2011